1. If using frozen prawns, ensure they are thoroughly defrosted before using them.
2. Mix tomato sauce, lighter than light mayo and the lemon juice together in a bowl.
3. Add the desired amount of prawns and coat in the sauce.
4. Chop some iceberg lettuce, a handful of cherry tomatoes and cucumber to make the salad.
5. You could serve the prawns with a jacket potato which would be free, or use your healthy extra b choice by having it in a 60g whole meal roll. Or simply have it on its own with the salad.
6. Sprinkle paprika over prawns once they are on the plate.
Credit : Slimming World Diaries (Sarah)