1. Make it the first thing you do in the morning. Try to drink 1-2 glasses of room temperature water each morning before anything else. Follow up with warm lemon water for an alkalizing, metabolism boost!
2. After every bathroom break, drink a glass of water. When you get up from your station, have another one.
3. Try to drink water using a straw. Using a straw might help the liquid to disappear before you even know it.
4. Eat your water through water-riched fruits and vegetables like cucumber, watermelon, strawberries, grapefruit, cantaloupe, peaches, pineapple, celery, radish, lettuce, and so on.
5. One for one. Each time you have a drink like soda, alcohol or juice, make sure that you drink the same amount of water.
6. Infuse. Lemon is amazing. There are lots of fruits or even vegetables that you can infuse your water with. It tastes good so you surely have no excuse.
7. Eat spicy foods. Your hands will naturally reach for more water when your mouth is under a spicy sensation.
8. Set a goal for each day and be mindful. Make progress. You’ll start to see how good you feel.