- 2 lbs lean beef joint
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, finely sliced
- 2 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 500 ml Water
- 2 bouillon of beef stock
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a roasting tin, cover the bottom with the vegetables.
- Season the beef with sea salt and black pepper powder.
- Place the beef joint on top of the vegetables.
- Pour the water into the tin so that the vegetables are covered.
- Slide the tin in the preheated oven. If you want your beef to be rare, cook it for 40 minutes; if you want it medium-done, cook it for 50 minutes; if you want your beef well-done, cook it for an hour.
- Use a meat thermometer to check the doneness beef joint. Remove the beef joint and keep it aside to rest.
- Remove the vegetables and pour the stock into a fat separator. This helps to remove the fat from the meat stock which has Syns.
- Once the fat is separated from the stock, pour the stock in a bowl and add the cooked vegetables along with stock bouillons.
- Blend the vegetable mixture in a food processor. You can add a little water if it’s thick. Stir well and serve alongside the beef joint.