- 1kg potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ Savoy cabbage, cored and shredded
- 100g fat-free natural fromage frais
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for 12-15 minutes, adding the cabbage for the last 5 minutes to soften the leaves.
- Drain and return to a low heat to dry off any excess moisture.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the fromage frais and mash until smooth. Season to taste and serve hot.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230