Physical activity can be complex, even difficult for some people.
They then face the discouragement or frustration of not losing weight at the desired rate. Their mistake? Make the wrong choices in terms of sports program.
Indeed, many people go to exercises that are not adapted to their condition, due to a lack of information or a desire to achieve positive results very quickly.
To help you combine the desire for quick results with effective exercises, here are 7 that will transform your body in just 4 weeks.
Some exercises can be difficult to do, especially for beginners.
In addition, we do not always have time to allocate to them. Between work, stress, obligations or family life, sports can turn into a real challenge.
Thus, this article will help you with 7 easy-to-do exercises, targeting several parts of your body, in just 10 minutes a day.
7 exercises easy to do in 10 minutes
Very easy, the plank is an extraordinary exercise to tone the buttocks, back and arms. A little extra: this exercise only takes 60 seconds a day. To make a good plank:
– Put your forearms on the floor
– Place your elbows according to the width of your shoulders under your chest
– Support yourself on your toes and keep your back straight
– Hold the position for 60 seconds
Push-ups are a great exercise for working your chest and arms. To do push-ups correctly:
– Place your hands on the ground at the width of your chest and support yourself on your toes.
– Lift your body with your arms until they are straight.
– Keeping your back straight, bend your elbows and return to the starting position on the floor.
This exercise is perfect for working the thighs, calves and buttocks. To do a perfect squat:
– Keep feet flat on the floor
– Act as if you were sitting on an imaginary chair, knees and feet aligned and back straight
– You can keep your balance by raising your arms in front of you
– Then ascend as slowly as possible
– Always keep a sheathed and straight body
- Thigh and buttocks muscle training
This exercise also helps to tone the muscles of the thighs, buttocks, chest, back and waist. To do this exercise well:
– Get on all fours and stretch your left leg and your right arm in a straight line.
– Bend them slowly and touch your right elbow with your left knee. Straighten up again, then switch arms and legs.
- Exercise for the abdominals
It is an exercise that will strengthen the stomach muscles and tone them, in addition to burning fat. Here’s how to do this exercise properly:
– Lie on your back with your arms stretched above your head and your knees bent
– Slowly raise your upper body, arms straight, and touch your toes
– Slowly return to the starting position
- Exercise for abs and buttocks
This exercise works the muscles of the waist, abdominals and buttocks. Here’s how to do the exercise right
– Lift your buttocks off the ground by supporting yourself with your hands and feet
– Raise one leg as high as possible
– Lower your buttocks keeping it taut.
- Exercise for the waist
This exercise tones and strengthens the muscles of the spine. To do it right:
– Lie face down on the floor with your arms bent and your hands clasped under your forehead
– Raise your torso as high as possible
– Stay in this position for a second and slowly return to the starting position