Serves 2If you want to serve 4 people, just double the amounts and make up a second tin.
- 2 large fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 4 bacon medallions, visible fat removed
- 2 Slimming World Free Food Pork Sausages (available from Iceland stores), thawed slightly and halved
- 200g Chantenay carrots, halved or quartered lengthways if large (baby carrots or carrot batons work well too)
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 560g can new potatoes, drained, halved if large
- 150g broccoli florets, halved if large
- 125g frozen peas
- 1 chicken stock pot
- Chopped fresh parsley, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7 and put the thyme sprigs in a non-stick roasting tin.
- Make a few deep cuts in each chicken breast, taking care not to cut all the way through (this will help them cook faster), and place on top of the thyme. Wrap a bacon medallion around each sausage piece and add these to the tin too, along with the carrots. Spray with low-calorie cooking spray and roast for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and broccoli to the tin, taking care not to crowd the chicken and sausages, and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the peas in a heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Drain well, scatter around the roasting tin and return to the oven for another 10 minutes or until everything is cooked through.
- Put the stock pot and 200ml boiling water in a heatproof jug and whisk to make a quick gravy.
- Discard the thyme and pour the gravy over everything. Scatter over the parsley and serve hot.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230