Although the term lower abdominal muscles is somehow misleading because the abdominal muscles cover the entire stomach, however, if that particular part of the stomach is in pain, there are exercises that affect the abdominal muscles in that area. Learn how to burn fat with each subsequent occurrence.
Everyone wants to look good and have well-defined abdominal muscles. To this end, exercises are necessary, as well as attention to diet. Today we bring you the best exercises that help lose lower belly fat and strengthen your abs, for workouts at home. You can do this if you’re more into workout plans and don’t just want to walk every day.
You should do 3 sets of each exercise at 15 reps. and if you are not a beginner, go for 4-5 sets of each exercise at 20-25 reps. Then you can also do more than 5 sets, or you can push the number of reps up to 50 per set, or you can even do both.
- Oblique Bench Crunch (15 reps each side)
– First, you need to keep your thighs upright with your knees on the bench (or chair)
– Next, lift your shoulders off the ground. Then twist your torso to the right, trying to touch your right knee with your right elbow.
– Then repeat on the opposite side.
- Knee Tuck (15 reps)
– First, lean back on the bench (or on the floor) so that only your buttocks are touching it.
– And then maintain your balance with your hands and bring your knees to your chest.
- Reverse Crunch (15 reps)
– The first step is to lie on the bench (or floor) with your knees bent and toes touching the bench (floor).
– Next, grab the bench with your hands at head level for support, then you need to keep your shoulders fixed throughout the movement.
– And then bring your knees in towards your chest while engaging all your abdominal muscles and let your feet lightly touch the bench during the downward movement.
- Toe-to-ceiling hip raise (15 reps)
– First, you need to lie flat on the bench. Then hold the bench with your hands for balance.
– Next, raise your legs as high as you can while keeping them straight, then your hips should be off the bench and your shoulders pinned.