- 6 large red romano peppers, halved lengthways and deseeded
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 300g button mushrooms, finely chopped
- 200g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- A small handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 100g passata with onions and garlic
- 120g vegetarian Cheddar cheese, grated
- A mixed green leaf and tomato salad dressed with lemon juice, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Lay the peppers cut-side up in 2 baking dishes and bake for 8 minutes, or until softened but not coloured.
- Meanwhile, place a skillet sprayed with low-calorie cooking spray over a medium heat. Stir-fry the spring onions, garlic and mushrooms for 4-5 minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes, parsley and passata and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Fill the peppers with the tomato mixture and sprinkle over the cheese. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden and bubbling. Serve immediately with salad on the side.
Tip: Give it a twist. Add 1 tsp of dried red chilli flakes with the spring onions and 1 tbsp capers with the passata in step 2.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230