4 Syns per serving; serves 10
- 60g low-fat spread
- 10 reduced-fat digestive biscuits
- 2 x 12g sachets powdered gelatine
- 250g plain quark
- 3 x 160g pots Mullerlight Toffee yogurt
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites*
- 2 bananas
- 2 level tsp cocoa powder, to decorate
- *Pregnant women, the elderly, babies and toddlers are advised to choose eggs showing the British Lion stamp if eating raw or partially cooked eggs.
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5 and line a 20cm springform tin with non-stick baking parchment. Melt the spread in a non-stick saucepan over a low heat.
- Meanwhile, put the biscuits in a sealable food bag, bash into fine crumbs with a rolling pin and tip into a bowl. Add the melted spread, stir well and spoon the mixture into the prepared tin to cover the base, pressing down evenly. Bake for 12-15 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- While the base is in the oven, dissolve the gelatine in 5 tbsp boiling water.
- Put the quark in a bowl and whisk until smooth, then whisk in the yogurt, sweetener, vanilla and gelatine liquid.
- Whisk the egg whites in a bowl until stiff peaks form and fold into the quark mixture.
- Spoon the quark mixture over the biscuit base and smooth the surface with a palette knife. Chill for 4 hours, or until set.
- Carefully release the pie from the tin. Slide onto a serving plate, still on its base if necessary. Thinly slice the bananas and arrange neatly on top, then sprinkle with cocoa powder. Slice into 10 equal pieces to serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230