Creamy vanilla ice cream, drizzled with chocolate sauce and topped with a traditional Flake. What a treat — and all without blowing your Syns budget!
5½ Syns each
10 minutes plus 3 hours 20 minutes freezing
- 2 x 160g pots fat-free no-added-sugar vanilla yogurt
- 500g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 5 level tbsp sweetener granules
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 waffle cones (see tip), to serve
- 4 level tsp chocolate dessert sauce, to serve
- 4 Cadbury 99 Flake Minis, to serve
- Mix the yogurt and fromage frais together in a large bowl. Stir in the sweetener and vanilla extract, pour into a freezer-proof container and freeze until firm but not rock hard (about 1½ to 2 hours).
- Spoon the ice cream into your food processor (or cut it into chunks and add those to the food processor if that’s easier). Whizz to a thick, slushy purée, then return to the container and freeze again. Repeat this process two more times at 1- to 2-hour intervals, then return to the freezer and freeze until hard. (You could also make this in an ice-cream maker.)
- To serve, remove the ice cream from the freezer and leave at room temperature until it’s soft enough to scoop. Add a scoop to each cone, evenly drizzle over the chocolate sauce and poke in the Flakes to serve.
Credits: slimming world official