Serves 8, 3 syns each
- 75g Lighter digestive biscuits (5 Mcvities biscuits) = 16.5 syns
- 40g Flora Light margarine, melted = 6 syns
- 3 eggs
- 750g plain quark
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2.5 tbsp sweetener = 1.5 syns or 0 if using a zero calorie sweetener
- Preheat your oven on 200 degrees.
- Butter the base of a 9 inch cake tin or similar and line with baking paper.
- Blend the biscuits to crumbs and place in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan and stir in to the biscuit crumbs until mixed well.
- Transfer the crumbs to the lined cake tin and press down with the back of a spoon. Note if this is too difficult, add a larger sheet of baking paper on top and spread with a rolling pin.
- In another mixing bowl, mix together the eggs and quark, vanilla and sweetener.
- Pour on top of the biscuit crumbs and smooth if needed to make level.
- Place in the oven for 30-40 minutes until set, but if browning on the edges too soon, cover the top with some tinfoil until the time is up.
- Remove from the oven until cooled and place in the fridge until completely cold and serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230