- 500g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- Red pepper x 1, deseeded and chopped
- Onion x 1, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g passata
- 2tsp dried mixed herbs
- 500g fat-free natural yogurt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 12 dried lasagne sheets
- 4 level tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
- Mixed salad, to serve
- Place a non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add the beef, cook for a few mins and drain off any fat in the pan. Then mix in the pepper, courgette, onion and garlic and stir-fry for 6-8 mins. Finally, add the tomatoes, passata and dried herbs, season to taste and lower the heat to medium. Cook for 12-15 mins, stirring often.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, Gas 6. Mix the yogurt, eggs and nutmeg until smooth. Season and set aside.
- Spray an ovenproof dish with low-calorie cooking spray. Spoon in half the mince mixture, top with half of the lasagne sheets and cover with the remaining mince mixture. Layer over using the remaining lasagne sheets and spread the yogurt mixture over the top. Sprinkle over the cheese and bake for 25-30 mins or until golden and the lasagne sheets are soft. Serve hot with the mixed salad.