free, serves 4
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 30g fresh root ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 4 tsp garam masala
- 2½ tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 227g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 beef stock cube, crumbled
- 200g carrots, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 200g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 200g green beans, each cut into 3 pieces
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 500g lean beef sirloin steak, visible fat removed, cut into bite-size chunks
- Put the onions, ginger, garlic, spices, chopped tomatoes, tomato purée, stock cube and 500ml boiling water in a large saucepan over a high heat. Bring to a simmer then reduce the heat to low, cover and cook gently for 25 minutes. Whizz until smooth with a stick blender (or use a food processor and return to the pan).
- Add the carrots, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in the cauliflower and green beans and cook for a further 20 minutes, still covered.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Fry the beef in batches for 6 minutes or until cooked to your liking, turning halfway.
- Stir the beef into the curry, season to taste and serve with rice and Speed vegetables or cauliflower rice for an Extra Easy SP day.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230