- 350g dried strozzapreti or other pasta shapes
- 1 small leek, chopped
- 150g frozen peas
- 150g baby leaf spinach
- 200g pulled ham (5% fat or less) or lean ham, visible fat removed, chopped into small chunks
- 2 cooked skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
For the sauce:
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- ½ x 400g can cannellini beans, drained
- 100g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 medium potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ tbsp Marmite
- 1 chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 4 large garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ tbsp chopped fresh rosemary (or ½ tsp dried rosemary)
- 120g plain quark
- First put all the sauce ingredients except the quark in a medium saucepan over a high heat. Add 400ml boiling water and bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, bring lots of water to the boil in a large saucepan, season with salt and add the pasta and leek. Bring back to the boil and cook for 7 minutes. Add the peas, spinach, ham and chicken, bring back to the boil and cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until the pasta is cooked. Drain well and return to the pan.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and, without draining, blitz until smooth using a stick blender. Add the quark and blitz again. Stir the sauce through the pasta, season to taste and serve hot with a green salad.
ULTIMATE SLIMMING TIPS!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230