1½ Syns per serving, serves 4
Low-calorie cooking spray
60g wholemeal roll, torn into pieces
1 tsp mustard powder
2 tsp dried mixed herbs
4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a baking sheet with non-stick baking parchment and spray with low-calorie cooking spray.
- In a food processor, whizz the torn roll until you have fine crumbs, then transfer to a shallow bowl. Add the mustard powder and dried herbs and mix well.
- Lightly beat the eggs in another shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg, then roll them in the breadcrumbs to coat each piece evenly. Arrange the pieces on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve hot with Slimming World chips, baked beans and a crispy salad.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230