Low-calorie cooking spray
2 medium onions, finely chopped
200g closed-cup mushrooms, sliced
6cm piece of root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tbsp medium curry powder
3 tbsp tomato purée
1 chicken stock cube
700g skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized chunks
1 ripe tomato, roughly chopped
100g baby leaf spinach, roughly chopped
Large handful of roughly chopped fresh coriander
4tbsp fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- Spray a large, deep non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat.
- Add the onions and fry for 5 minutes, adding a little water if they start to stick.
- Add the mushrooms, ginger and garlic and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Stir in the curry powder, tomato purée, stock cube and 300ml of water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato, spinach and coriander and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Take the pan off the heat, stir the yogurt into the curry and season lightly. Serve hot with rice and your favourite vegetables.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230