- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, thickly sliced
- 4 back bacon rashers, visible fat removed, roughly chopped
- 300g button mushrooms, cut in half
- 100g plain quark
- 100ml chicken stock
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Spray a medium non-stick frying plan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a low-medium heat. Add the onion and garlic granules and stir-fry for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Add the chicken, bacon and mushrooms and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
- Meanwhile, put the quark, chicken stock, mustard powder and a little seasoning into a large bowl. Mix really well to give a thick sauce.
- Add the sauce to the chicken mixture, stir really well and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve with roasted peppers and asparagus, or seasonal vegetables of your choice.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230