- 600g skinless chicken breast fillets, roughly chopped
- 2½ tsp medium curry powder, plus a large pinch to garnish
- 1 large carrot, peeled and coarsely grated
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- A small handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped, plus a little extra to garnish
- 4 x 60g wholemeal rolls
For the wedges:
- 800g floury potatoes, such as Desiree or King Edward, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- A pinch of medium curry powder
For the salad:
- 2 little gem lettuces, thickly sliced
- ½ cucumber, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp fat-free vinaigrette
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/ fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a baking tray with baking paper. Boil the wedges for 4-5 minutes, drain well, return to the pan and cover. Lightly shake to roughen up their edges, then arrange on the tray in a single layer.
- Spray with low-calorie cooking-spray, sprinkle with a pinch of curry powder, season lightly with salt and freshly ground black pepper and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, preheat your grill to medium-hot and line your grill tray with foil. Put the chicken and 2 tsp curry powder in a food processor, season and whizz until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl, mix in the grated carrot and shape into 4 x low-calorie cooking spray and place on the grill tray. Grill for 6-7 minutes on each side, until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, put the yogurt in a small bowl and stir in the coriander and remaining curry powder. Put the salad ingredients in a salad bowl and toss well.
- Cut the rolls in half, brown the cut side on a hot griddle pan then transfer to serving plates. Spoon a little of the salad over the base of each, top with the burgers, yogurt and a sprinkle of coriander and curry powder, then serve with the rest of the salad and the wedges.