Our perfectly balanced spice blend gives chicken breasts a delicious new lease of life
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp ground fenugreek
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 4 large skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Put all the spices, herbs and a pinch or two of salt in a large bowl and mix well.
- Halve the chicken breasts horizontally (this helps them cook faster) and toss them in the spices and herbs to coat evenly.
- Spread out the chicken on a baking tray, cover with foil and cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove the foil and return to the oven for another 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with your favourite vegetables.
Credits: slimmingworld official