- Low calorie cooking spray
- 4 Skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 Red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 Yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 Green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 330ml Can diet cola
- 200ml Boiling chicken stock
- 120g Passata with onions and garlic
- 4 tbsp Tomato purée
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp Dried mixed herbs
- 200g Sugar snap peas
- 1kg floury potatoes, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 2-3 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais
- Spray a wide non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the chicken, peppers and onion and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add the diet cola, stock, passata, tomato purée, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and dried mixed herbs and stir well. Bring to the boil, cover, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- Stir in the sugar snap peas and turn the heat to medium-high. Cook for another 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the veg is tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water over a high heat for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain the potatoes well, return them to the pan with the fromage frais, season well and mash until smooth and serve hot.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230