Free, serves 4
800g large potatoes, peeled and cut into thick chips
Low-calorie cooking spray
6 plum tomatoes, halved
4 Portobello mushrooms, thickly sliced
1 tbsp dried parsley, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7.
- Boil the chips in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Drain well and place in a medium-sized shallow baking dish. Spray with low-calorie cooking spray and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and mushrooms to the chips and toss gently to mix. Season well and bake for another 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and make 4 wells in the chip and vegetable mixture. Break an egg into each well, return the dish to the oven and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and serve straight away.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230