These succulent marinated escalopes are ready in just 35 minutes – perfect for a no-fuss midweek meal with Slimming World roasties and veg
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried chives
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp dried oregano (or swap the parsley, thyme, chives, rosemary and oregano for 3 tbsp dried mixed herbs)
- 4 large skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Put all the ingredients except the chicken in a large bowl, add a pinch or two of salt and 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper and mix well.
- Halve the chicken breasts horizontally (this helps them cook faster) and toss them in the herb mixture to coat evenly.
- Spread out the chicken in a large non-stick baking tray (or 2 small trays), cover with foil and cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove the foil and return to the oven for another 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with your favourite vegetables.
Credits: slimming world official