Low-calorie cooking spray
250g mushrooms, diced or sliced
120g lean ham, visible fat removed, roughly chopped
4 spring onions, finely chopped
3 level tbsp skimmed milk
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Fry the mushrooms for 10 minutes or until golden. Stir in the ham and spring onions.
- Put the eggs and milk in a bowl, season lightly and whisk well.
- Spray 8 holes of a reliably non-stick muffin tin with low-calorie cooking spray. Spoon in the mushroom mixture and pour in the eggs. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and slightly risen.
- Leave to cool slightly before easing the muffins out of the tin. Serve them warm or cold.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/medf6070/public_html/bestslimmingworld.com/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230