- 125g strong bread flour
- 1 x 7g sachet instant active yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- Small handful of finely chopped fresh basil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 75g Portobello mushrooms, sliced, halved or quartered
- 100g lean ham, visible fat removed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Small handful of roughly chopped fresh oregano
- Large handful of rocket leaves
- Put the flour into a large bowl and stir in the yeast and salt. Make a well in the middle, pour in 75ml of warm water and mix with a wooden spoon until you have a soft, fairly wet dough. Dust a surface very lightly with flour, turn out the dough and knead for 5 minutes until smooth. Cover until you’re ready to roll it out.
- Put the shallots, garlic, oregano, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and most of the basil into a saucepan. Cook over a medium-low heat for 25 minutes, until you have a thick, spreadable sauce. Season well, then scatter over a little more basil.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
- On a very lightly floured surface, use a rolling pin to roll out the dough (we’ve used ring-shaped pizza).
- Slide it onto a preheated baking sheet, lined with non-stick baking parchment, and spread with the tomato sauce.
- Arrange the mushrooms and ham over the top of the pizza, scatter with the oregano and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the base is golden.
- Fill the middle with rocket leaves and serve hot.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230