- 4 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 500g Passata with basil
- 4 tbsp Tomato purée
- A pinch of sweetener
- 1tsp Dried chilli flakes
- 25g Finely chopped fresh basil, plus leaves to garnish
- 100g Low-fat natural cottage cheese
- 200g Chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 Yellow pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 500g Lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 250g Lean pork mince (5% fat or less)
- 2 tsp Dried Italian herb mix
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Green salad, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190°c/Fan 170°c/Gas 5. Put the garlic, onion, passata, tomato purée, sweetener and chilli flakes in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a high heat. Turn the heat down to medium, stir in the basil, season to taste and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, line a heavy-based 25cm pizza tin with non-stick baking parchment. Put all the ingredients for the base into a large bowl, season to taste and mix well using your fingers. Press this mixture into the prepared tin to make a flat round base and bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove the base from the oven and drain off any liquid. Increase the oven temperature to 220°c/Fan 200°c/Gas 7.
- Spread the passata mixture over the base, add dollops of cottage cheese and scatter over the mushrooms and peppers. Return the pizza to the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes or until the topping is lightly browned and bubbling. Scatter over the basil leaves, cut into wedges and serve with a crisp green salad.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/medf6070/public_html/bestslimmingworld.com/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230