- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 3 large red peppers, deseeded and cut into small chunks
- 2 small fennel bulbs, trimmed and cut into wedges
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 500g new potatoes, scrubbed and halved lengthways
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary, plus sprigs to garnish
- 12 frozen Slimming World Pork Sausages
- Mustard powder made up with water, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7.
- Spray a very large, non-stick deep-sided baking tray or roasting tin (about 40cm x 30cm) with low-calorie cooking spray (if you don’t have non-stick, line your tray or tin with non-stick baking paper). Add the onions, peppers, fennel, garlic, potatoes, rosemary, ½ tsp salt and some pepper and toss well. Spread out in an even layer and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, turn the vegetables and add the sausages. Roast for a further 25-30 minutes or until the sausages are cooked through and lightly browned, turning them halfway. Check that the vegetables are tender and give them a bit longer in the oven if necessary.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs and serve with the mustard.