Free, Serves 4
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 300g button mushrooms
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 4 carrots
- 12 Slimming World Syn-free Pork Sausages
- 1 tsp freshly chopped rosemary and 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 4 celery sticks
- 1 onion
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5. Chop the carrots, celery and onion, place in a large pan with the herbs and stock. Season well, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently for 5-6 minutes.
- Place the sausages on a baking sheet, spray with low calorie cooking spray and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and cut into thick diagonal slices.
- Halve the mushrooms and add to the vegetables with the sausages, tomatoes and sweetener. Season well, transfer to an oven proof dish and bake for 10-12 minutes until bubbling. Serve immediately.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230