Tuck in to a delicious combination of beef rogan josh, shredded sweet potato and wobbly eggs
- 350g pot Slimming World Rogan Josh Sauce
- 500g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 3 small peppers (red, green and yellow), deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 5 tbsp freshly chopped coriander, plus sprigs to serve
- 4 medium eggs*
- *Pregnant women, the elderly, babies and toddlers are advised to eat eggs showing the British Lion stamp if eating raw or partially cooked eggs.
- Cook the rogan josh sauce according to the pack instructions and set aside.
- At the same time, put a wide non-stick pan (use one that has a heatproof handle) over a high heat and cook the beef for 5-6 minutes, breaking it up with a wooden spoon and stirring, until it begins to brown. Drain off any fat.
- Put the peppers and onion in a bowl, spray with low-calorie cooking spray and season lightly. Add them to the beef and continue to cook for 10 minutes or until everything is soft and cooked through, stirring occasionally. Add the sweet potato and cook for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Preheat your grill to medium.
- Add the rogan josh sauce to the pan along with 4 tbsp coriander and stir until everything is mixed together. Make 4 wells in the hash and break an egg into each of them. Grill for 3-4 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking. Scatter over the remaining chopped coriander and the sprigs and serve with salad.
Credits: slimmingworld official