- 350g Dried egg noodles
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 Onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 Large carrot, peeled and finely diced
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp Ground ginger
- 1 tbsp Mild or medium curry powder
- 400g Frozen sliced mixed peppers
- 4 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 300g Skinless hot-smoked salmon fillet, roughly flaked
- A small handful of chopped fresh coriander
- Limes wedges, to serve
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions then drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick wok or large frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat.
- Stir-fry the onion and carrot for 3 minutes or until softened, then add the garlic, ginger, curry powder and peppers and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until just beginning to soften.
- Add the drained noodles and about 2 tablespoons of water and toss everything together. Add the soy sauce, season and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add the salmon and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until piping hot. Remove from the heat, scatter over the coriander and divide between shallow bowls or plates.
- Serve hot with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230