- 4 large jacket potatoes
- 2 cans of tuna in spring water
- 2 cans of sweetcorn kernels
- 4 level tbsp fat free natural yogurt
- 4 level tbsp of extra light mayonnaise
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Prick the jacket potatoes all over and place directly on to the middle shelf.
- Cook for 1½ – 2 hours, or until the skin is really crisp. Alternatively, you can put them in the microwave for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain the tuna and sweetcorn. Mix together with the fat free natural yogurt and the extra light mayonnaise. Cover and chill until required.
- Remove the jacket potatoes from the oven, and cut in half. Fill with the tuna and sweetcorn mixture, and serve with the mixed salad leaves.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230