- 170g/6oz dried pasta shapes, such as fusilli
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 227g/8oz broccoli florets
- 2 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 340g/12oz cooked skinless turkey breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 511ml/18fl oz passata with herbs
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 28g/1oz fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1-2tsp dried Herbes de Provence, or dried mixed herbs
- 4 individual gratin dishes, or a single shallow 1.75 litre/3 pint flame-proof serving dish
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over a high heat, add the pasta and a pinch of salt and cook according to the packet instructions. Drain well and set aside.
- Meanwhile bring another medium saucepan of water to the boil, add the broccoli, celery and a pinch of salt and boil for 5 mins, or until the broccoli is just beginning to soften. Drain well, rinse under cold running water, drain again and set aside.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Place the turkey in a clean saucepan on a medium heat and stir in the passata along with the garlic, broccoli, celery and pasta, then simmer for 5 mins. Season to taste.
- Pour the turkey mixture into 4 individual gratin dishes, or a single shallow 1.75 litre/3 pint flame-proof serving dish. Scatter the breadcrumbs and herbs evenly over the top, then grill until the sauce is bubbling and the crumbs are crisp and golden. Serve hot.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230