5 Syns per serving
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- A handful of fresh mint, plus a sprig to garnish
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 50ml (2 shots) of white rum
- 6 ice cubes
- 280ml soda water
- Place 6 of the lime wedges into a cocktail shaker, or large metal jug.
- Add the mint leaves and sweetener and ‘muddle’ (bash) the ingredients together with a cocktail muddler, or the end of a rolling pin. Add the rum and muddle again, or put a lid on the shaker or jug and shake together.
- Crush the ice cubes a little by wrapping them in a clean tea towel and bashing with a rolling pin or mallet. Put them into a long, straight glass. Using a cocktail strainer or small sieve, strain in the muddled lime and rum mixture. Pour in the soda water and using stirrer or straw, mix well together.
- Slice the remaining lime wedges in half and add to the glass along with a sprig of mint. Relax and enjoy!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230