1. Preheat oven to 200/180 fan. Put garlic, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and Harissa powder in a bowl and mix together.
2. Slice the chicken breasts in half (through the width) and add to the bowl, coating the chicken in the sauce.
3. Put the chicken in a baking tray and pour over any remaining sauce. Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
4. Cook the rice as per the instructions on the packet.
5. Boil asparagus in water for 5 minutes and serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230