- 1½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1½ tsp sweet or hot smoked paprika
- 1½ tsp garlic granules
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 4 smoked bacon medallions, visible fat removed
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 200g grated mozzarella (cow’s milk)
- 400g green beans, trimmed
- 15g fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped, to serve
- 4 microwaved or oven-cooked baking potatoes, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/ fan 180°C/gas 6. Put the vinegar, paprika, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and chopped tomatoes in a large, shallow, flameproof casserole dish. Place over a medium-high heat, bring to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, gently bash the bacon medallions to flatten them out and lengthen slightly. Stretch a piece of bacon over each chicken breast.
- Nestle the chicken breasts into the sauce and spoon a little sauce over the top. Divide the mozzarella over the chicken breasts and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- When the chicken’s almost ready, steam or boil the green beans for 3-4 minutes, then drain. Scatter the parsley over the chicken, then divide the chicken and sauce between 4 plates, and serve with the beans and baked potatoes.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230