Cake release or Fry light for the cake tin
400 g (14oz) tin black Beans drained and rinsed
5 large eggs
50 g (½ cup) cocoa powder (unsweetened)
4 tbsp ground almonds HExB
5 tbsp brown sugar
5 tbsp Sukrin Gold or other granulated sweetener
1 tsp ground cinnamon or vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder (check it is Gluten Free)
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)
50 g (3 tbsp) lighter vegetable spread
To decorate (optional):
50 g (¼ cup) dark chocolate chips, melted or Sweet Freedom Choc Shot
Fresh fruit such as raspberries or strawberries optional
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F. Spray a 18cm/7inch springform cake tin with cake release or low calorie cooking spray. Line the bottom with baking paper.
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor or a smoothie maker such as Nutribullet. Blitz until you have a smooth, quite runny, batter.
- Transfer the batter into your prepared tin.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until well risen, springy to the touch and just starting to come away from the edges of the tin.
- Cool the cake in the tin for 10 minutes then carefully turn out onto a plate. Allow the cake to cool completely before adding any toppings.
- Drizzle the cake with a little melted chocolate or use a low calorie syrup like Sweet Freedom Choc Shot.
- Serve with fresh fruit like strawberries or raspberries or serve warm with a little light custard.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230