7 Syns per serving/ Deduct 6 Syns if using Tasty Wholemeal Bread 400g as a Healthy Extra ‘b’ choice.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 rashers back bacon, visible fat removed
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 level tbsp extra-light mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp plain quark
- Small handful of fresh chives, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp mustard powder mixed with water
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a small 400g loaf
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Boil the eggs for 8 minutes, then leave to cool. Grill the bacon and tomato slices for 4-5 minutes, turning the bacon once, until it is crisp and cooked and the tomato is softened.
- Shell and roughly chop the eggs and put in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, quark, chives and mustard, then add them to the eggs. Season and stir well.
- Lightly toast the bread, then put the tomato over one slice and add the bacon. Top with the egg mayonnaise and the remaining slice of toast. Enjoy morning, noon or night!
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.