• 8 x Sainsbury’s Be Good To Yourself Cumberland sausages (4 Syns)
• 1 large onion, finely chopped
• tomato puree
• 250gm tub low fat cottage cheese
• 5 eggs, beaten
• 80gm reduced-fat cheddar, grated**
• freshly ground black pepper
• 1tbsp dried mixed herbs
• sliced tomato
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6.
2. Remove the skins from the sausages and use the sausage meat to line the base of an oven proof dish. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven and spread the top of the sausage meat with the tomato puree. Top this with the onion and half of the grated cheese.
4. Mix the beaten eggs with the cottage cheese, pepper and herbs and carefully pour this mixture over the top of the sausage meat base. Sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese and top with the sliced tomato.
5. Return to the oven for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
Note: you could also fry off some finely chopped mushrooms in Fry Light and add these at the same time as the onion.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230