- 350g reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 6 medium eggs, separated
- 25g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp sweetener
- 200g mixed berries, to serve
Allow the ice cream to soften at room temperature for 10 minutes.Spoon it into a line along a sheet of baking paper then, using thepaper to help you, shape it into a 20cm-long sausage. Roll it tightly in the baking paper and return it to the freezer.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4. Line a 30 x 20cm Swiss roll tin with baking paper and spray with low-calorie cooking spray. Put the egg yolks, sugar and sweetener in a large bowl and beat using an electric hand whisk until pale and thick.
- Put the egg whites in a large, clean glass bowl and beat with a clean electric hand whisk on a medium speed until stiff peaks form. Fold in the egg yolk mixture. Pour into the tin and bake in the middle of the oven for 15-18 minutes, or until set and springy to touch. Leave to cool in the tin.
- Turn the sponge out onto a clean sheet of baking paper and carefully peel off the paper you baked it on. Unwrap the ice cream and put it lengthways down the middle of the sponge. Using the baking paper to help you, roll the sponge around the ice cream to enclose it and twist the ends of the paper to secure. Place the roll on its seam in the freezer and freeze for 2 hours.
- About 10 minutes before serving, carefully remove the baking paper. Trim the edges of the roll and cut into 16 thin slices. Divide between 8 plates and serve with the berries.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230