- Low calorie cooking spray
- 200g asparagus tips, cut into small pieces
- 100g roasted red pepper, finely chopped
- 6 large happy egg.co eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Small handful of finely chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4.
- Line a regular muffin tray with 2 paper cases per hole, and spray them with low calorie cooking spray.
- Blanch the asparagus in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Drain, pat dry with kitchen paper and divide the asparagus and roasted red pepper between the muffin cases.
- Beat the eggs and stir in the garlic and tarragon. Season well and carefully spoon the egg mixture into the muffin cases. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set and golden then leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy straight away or cool and keep in the fridge for up to 3 days and eat cold or thoroughly reheated.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230