6 to 9 grilled rashers of bacon medallions (fat removed), sliced in to 1cm strips
1 red onion, halved & sliced
3 small shallots (or very small regular onions), peeled & thinly sliced
120g mushrooms, sliced
Half a green pepper, deseeded & diced
250g fat free natural yoghurt
A handful of fresh thyme sprigs, stalks removed or 2 tsp dried thyme
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
120g lower fat cheddar cheese, grated
Salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven on 180 degrees and spray a large oven-proof frying pan with frylight (I had an oven-proof wok, but normally I would use a regular frying a pan and have a quiche dish at hand which I’ve misplaced while renovating).
- Add the onions, mushrooms, pepper and grilled and sliced bacon and fry until the onions have softened.
- Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and turn off the heat.
- Then in a large bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the onion mixture and stir.
- Top with more sprigs of fresh thyme for decoration and pop in the middle of the oven for 35-40 minutes.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230