Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, Slimming World quiche is so versatile! And the addition of baked beans makes this version extra yummy!!
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 100g cauliflower florets, chopped
- 150g Brussels sprouts, thickly sliced
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 8 large eggs
- 100g fat-free natural cottage cheese
- 400g can baked beans
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- A handful of fresh parsley, chopped, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4.
- Put the onion, garlic, cauliflower and sprouts in a deep non-stick quiche dish or round ovenproof dish. Spray with low-calorie cooking spray, toss to coat and bake for 20 minutes or until the veg is almost tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and cottage cheese in a jug and stir in half the baked beans and a little seasoning.
- Remove the dish from the oven, pour over the egg mixture and gently stir. Spoon the rest of the beans on top, poke in the halved tomatoes and bake for 30 minutes or until set and golden.
- Scatter with chopped fresh parsley and serve with salad and Slimming World chips.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230