- Cooking spray
- 2 Red onions Peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 Red peppers Deseeded and cut into chunky wedges
- 8 Garlic cloves Whole
- 500 g New potatoes Cut into chunks
- 400 g Cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Italian herb seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 500 g Cod loin fillets Boneless and skinless
- 8 slices of bacon without fat
- 150 g Black olives Pitted and drained
- A handful of Basil leaves
Pre-heat the oven to 200C.
spray with cooking spray the onions, peppers, garlic cloves, potatoes and cherry tomatoes with the herbs and salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
Bake for about 30 minutes or until the potatoes are almost cooked through.
Meanwhile, wrap the cod loin fillets in the bacon.
Remove the vegetables from the oven, add the olives and give everything a good stir. Sit the wrapped cod loins on top and put back into the oven for 15 minutes.
When cooked, sprinkle with fresh basil and serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230