Ready in 2 hours
Low-calorie cooking spray
2 onions chopped
1 red chilli de-seeded and finely chopped
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
1 yellow pepper halved, de-seeded and roughly chopped
2 red peppers, halved, de-seeded and roughly chopped
2 bay leaves8 potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
2 carrots peeled and finely sliced
4 skinless cod fillets or other white fish, cut into bite-sized chunks
100g tomato purée
300ml boiling vegetable stock
Small handful of roughly chopped fresh parsley
vegetables, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 150°C/Fan 130°C/Gas 2.
- Spray a large non-stick saucepan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat.
- Add the onions and stir-fry for 10-12minutes or until they start to soften. Add the chill to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes then stir in the garlic, peppers and bay leaves and cook for 1 minute.
- Lightly spray a deep oven proof dish with low calorie cooking spray and cover the base with half of the potatoes. Add the carrots and then the cod, finishing with a layer of potatoes.
- Mix the tomato purée and stock, pour over the fish and vegetables and cover with foil. Bake for 1 hour 20 minutes then uncover the dish and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and the potatoes and vegetables are tender.
- Scatter over the parsley and serve hot with your favourite vegetables.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230