- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 300g dried spaghetti
- 300g prepared courgetti
- 300g prepared squash noodles
- 450g jar roasted red peppers in brine, drained
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ small pack fresh basil, plus leaves to serve
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 4 large eggs
- 300g fat-free natural cottage cheese
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/fan 160°/gas 4.
- Spray a deep 23cm cake tin (not loose-bottomed or springform) with low-calorie cooking spray and line with non-stick baking paper.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions, adding the courgetti and squash noodles 2 minutes before the end of the cooking time. Drain well and return to the saucepan.
- Meanwhile, put the peppers, rosemary, oregano, basil and tomato purée in a food processor and whizz to a coarse purée. Add the eggs and whizz briefly until just mixed. Add the cottage cheese and pulse once or twice until just blended but not too broken down. Season lightly.
- Combine the spaghetti mixture with the cottage cheese mixture, tip it all into the cake tin and bake for 30-35 minutes or until set. Turn out from the tin, scatter over a few basil leaves and serve hot or cold with Speed veg or salad.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230