Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: Ready in 50 minutes
Ready in: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving: FREE
- 3 red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 red peppers, deseeded and cut into quarters
- 600g floury potatoes, such as Maris Piper, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 courgettes, cut into chunks
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 Slimming World Syn-free Mediterranean-style Chicken Sausages
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- A few thyme sprigs (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
- Put the onions, peppers, and potatoes in a roasting tin, spray with low-calorie cooking spray and drizzle over 2 tablespoons of the balsamic vinegar. Season to taste and roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile put the sausages in a bowl, pour over the remaining balsamic vinegar and toss to coat well.
- Add the sausages, courgettes, tomatoes and thyme to the roasting tin and cook for another 25 minutes or until the sausages are cooked and the potatoes are tender, turning the sausages halfway.
- Garnish with fresh thyme sprigs and serve hot.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230