2½ Syns per serving
- 2 large egg whites
- 75g caster sugar
- 2 level tbsp sweetener granules
- ½ level tsp cornflour
- ¼ tsp white wine vinegar
- 150g plain quark
- 100g fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe and wrinkly passion fruit
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 120°C/fan 100°C/gas ½.
- Line a large baking sheet with non-stick baking paper. Using a bowl or cup as a template, mark 4 x 10cm circles on the paper, spaced well apart, then flip over the paper so that the pencil marks are on the underside.
- Put the egg whites into a large clean bowl and whisk, using an electric hand whisk, until stiff peaks form. Gradually whisk in the sugar and sweetener to form a stiff, glossy meringue. Whisk in the cornflour and vinegar and spoon the mixture into a piping bag (fitted with a star nozzle, if you like).
- Starting in the centre of each circle on the baking paper, pipe the pavlova mixture in a spiral to form a flat disc, then pipe 2 lines of meringue around the edge of each disc to form the walls of the nests. Bake for 45 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave the nests in the oven for at least 3 hours or overnight to cool and dry out.
- When you are almost ready to serve, beat the quark and yogurt in a bowl until smooth. Halve the passion fruit and scoop the pulp into a bowl with a teaspoon.
- Carefully peel the pavlova nests off the paper, spoon in some of the quark mixture and top with banana slices and passion fruit pulp. Serve straight away before the meringue has a chance to soften.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230