For The Noodles:
- 150g dried rice noodles
- 2 large cooked skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cucumber
- 2 carrots
- 8 spring onions, finely sliced
- A small handful of fresh coriander and mint leaves
- Lime slices, to serve
For The Dressing:
- 2cm piece root ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 200ml chicken stock
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 level tbsp reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- Juice of 1 lime
- Prepare the rice noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold running water, then drain again and set aside.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. Place the ginger, garlic, stock and cinnamon stick in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, allow to cool for 10 minutes, then discard the cinnamon stick.
- Transfer the stock mixture to a blender or mini food processor with the sweetener, peanut butter, chilli flakes and lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Roughly shred the chicken and place on a serving platter. Using a vegetable shredder or mandolin if you have one, shred the cucumber and carrots and place in the bowl with the chicken. (If you don’t have a shredder or a mandolin, just slice as thinly as you can.)
- Add the spring onions and noodles and gently toss to mix well.
- Drizzle over the dressing and garnish with the herbs before serving with the lime slices.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230