- 3 slices smoked bacon, fat removed and diced
- 1 tin cannellini beans in water, drained and rinsed
- Handful of kale or baby spinach
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tin cherry tomatoes
- 2 sausages (any sausage you prefer), defrosted and chopped into pieces
- 1 tin baby new potatoes (Optional)
- 1 courgette, sliced (Optional)
- Handful of mushrooms, chopped (Optional)
- 3 tablespoons homemade BBQ sauce
- 1 or 2 eggs per person
- Preheat oven 180°C fan.
- In a skillet pan on a medium heat fry the onion, sausages, bacon and if using the mushrooms, potatoes and courgette for roughly 5 minutes until everything is starting to get a bit of colour.
- Tip in the tomatoes and stir through the kale or spinach and BBQ sauce and heat for a few minutes.
- Make wells in the pan and crack an egg in each well.
- Season with salt and pepper and place in the oven for 8 – 10 minutes until the eggs are cooked to your preference.
- If you don’t have a skillet pan alternatively just use a deep frying pan and once you cook the eggs pop a lid over the top to “steam” the tops to make sure they are cooked properly.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230