- 150g dried long-grain rice
- 400g can red kidney beans in chilli sauce
- 400g can mixed pulses in water, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 125g fat-free natural Greek yogurt, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
For the wraps:
- 10 large eggs
- Small handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions, then drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, make the wraps. Crack the eggs into a large measuring jug, whisk until smooth and season with a pinch of salt. Stir in the parsley.
- Spray a small non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. When hot, pour in one-eighth of the egg mixture (or enough to just cover the bottom of the pan), tilting the pan to spread the egg around. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until lightly browned underneath, then flip over and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Transfer the wrap to a baking sheet lined with baking parchment, cover with another sheet of parchment and keep warm. Spray the pan again with low-calorie cooking spray and make another 7 wraps in the same way, adding each cooked wrap to the pile.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, add the kidney beans and sauce, pulses and tomato purée and warm through for 3-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and season lightly.
- Stir the beans into the rice and divide between the egg wraps. Scatter over the tomato, red onion and cucumber, and roll up loosely (you might need to hold the wraps in place with cocktail sticks).
- Serve hot with fat-free natural Greek yogurt and lime wedges to squeeze over.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230