- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 leek, trimmed and sliced
- 2 level tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tbsp chopped oregano (or 1 tsp dried)
- 110ml red wine
- 110ml vegetable stock
- 4 tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 400g canned haricot beans, drained
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Spray a non-stick saucepan with a little low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, carrots and leek and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened and golden.
- Stir in the tomato purée, oregano, red wine, stock and tomatoes and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and season lightly.
- Cover and simmer gently for about 20 minutes, until reduced. Add the soy sauce and haricot beans and continue cooking for about 10-15 minutes, until the sauce is richly coloured.
- Sprinkle the cassoulet with the parsley and serve with your favourite green veg.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230